Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thankful:
Day 1--Hubby Dearest

Welcome to November Readers Extraordinaries! My normally scheduled blogging is interrupted (or worked in where possible) in order to bring you 30 DAYS OF THANKFUL!

This is the month for being thankful! Thanksgiving is in 24 days and consists of only 24 hours. That's 24 hours to travel, cook a huge meal or two or three, visit with the family and friends, clean the kitchen, store the left overs, watch the games, take a nap, plan the next day's shopping adventure (NOT!) etc. etc. It seems like the point is lost so I invite everyone to take this challenge with me. Make a list of people for whom you are thankful. I am focusing on people, but if you can work in things, do share! Assign each person a day. Then on their day, create something (love letter, craft, photo collage, blog, etc.) in their honor and to show them you are thankful for them. Let's change the world this month by giving out our love and appreciation every day in every way!

Dearest Chad,

Today I thank you for being the love of my life and best friend. I thank God for His paths that He provided for us to find our ways in and out and in and out and back in to each others' lives. Ours is a connection of hearts and minds that can never be severed. With you, I have found my happily ever after.

Thank you, baby, for always taking care of our darling girl and me. Thank you for making sure we have a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs and food in our tummies. Thank you for being our rock and our foundation. Thank you for the foot rubs and late night runs to the pharmacy. Thank you for the laughter and the joy. Thank you for making sure our family is first in every way.

My dearest husband, thank you for being you. We love your passion and dedication. Your obsession with fishing is admirable and "pick-able" all at the same time, providing both pride and amusement. From sinking the boat to getting stranded on that little creek, you have made sure almost every outing with you is an adventure. I look forward to the adventures that are still in store for us.

I love you, Chad.

Jaimee

No comments:

Post a Comment