Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thankful: Day 10--Father-in-Law

Dear Mike,


Thank you for helping raise my husband to be a kind and loving man. Thank you for encouraging Chad to call me and bring me back into his and Darby's lives. Thank you for taking me into your heart as a daughter long before I was.

Papaw, thank you for always looking out for us. We give you a hard time about it sometimes, and I know you don't think we are listening. Please know that we hear you, we know you love us and want to take care of us. We love you and thank you for that.

Thank you for always providing a way for Chad to go fishing. As cranky as y'all get with each other, I know the times you spend on the water are some of the best for him. He loves you so much, Dad.

Thank you, Mike, for being a loving and doting Papaw for Darby. She really looks up to you, and I see some of you in her when she is creating some new project. Her attention to detail and frustration with imperfection seems slightly familiar. She loves you to pieces.

Thank you, Dad, for loving us. We love you so very much.

Your Daughter,
Jaimee

No comments:

Post a Comment