Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Days of Thankful: Day 14--Sosie

My Dearest Sosie,

Friend, sister, spirit that reaches in and touches my very soul, you are an amazing woman. There's not a day that goes by that I am not grateful that you picked me to befriend. In all honesty, I would have been too intimidated by your beauty and vibrant personality to have made the first step. I remain forever indebted to you for changing my life by just being my friend.


Sarah, thank you for adopting my family as well. It warms my heart when you and my Daddy play flirt and you and Bubba play fight. I don't think I will ever get used to you calling my mother and father Mr. and Mrs. Moore. They consider you their child so I always expect mama or daddy. Words will never be able to fully express our gratitude for you when it came to everything regarding Gayla. She loved you so much and was so very proud to call you sister friend. I will always remember you as one of the few people she and I shared equally in our lives. Thank you for being my rock in the last few months. I will never be able to repay your love and friendship. You are my treasured joy, Sister.

Thank you for working so diligently to make my birthday wish come true this year, sweetie. I just cannot wait to see all that you wrote. It reminds me of that first birthday you threw for me, and I say a prayer of thanks that your friendship is as strong now as it was then. You always amaze me, girl. Thank you, Sarah for being my biggest fan. You make me feel special and important. Your heart knows no bounds and is perfectly you.

Thank you also for sharing your family with me. I absolutely adore your sister and brother-in-law, nephews, nieces, parents, aunts and uncles. Also, Becky and Cale will forever be a part of my heart and the times they were in our lives are the most important times for our relationship. We will always be thankful for their love, and I will always be grateful that you shared them with me. Thank you also for sharing Flanagan with me. He is the perfect mix of picking brother and chilling buddy. I wish y'all all the love and friendship you deserve in the future. All of your people have hearts that are a reflection of you, Love.

Sosie, you have to know that your love for Darby is also a blessing. Thank you for loving my girl as your niece and being her "Cool Sosie." She adores you as does that knucklehead, Chad. Thank you for being his co-conspirator in whatever schemes y'all come up with. We are both blessed to call you sister. I love you, Sarah Elizabeth!

Your Sister Friend,
Jaimee

P.S. I would so have loved to name my baby girl after you and Gayla...Elizabeth Gail...we would have called her Lizzy or Izzy or something equally fun and cute like her aunts. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment