Friday, November 11, 2011

30 Days of Thankful: Day 11--La-La and Jesse

Dear Alicia and Jesse,

Thank you for being my family. Alicia, thank you for being my sister long before you actually were. Jesse, thank you for being my brother (even if you think that means picking at my gardening and crafting).

Alicia, I feel like I have been a part of watching you grow up, little one. Thank you for loving me from the get-go and for always making me a part of your life. Thank you for calling on me to guide you through growing up. Thank you for taking care of me so lovingly when I was sick or recovering. Thank you for understanding my sense of humor and finding it funny. Thank you for the hugs and understanding since losing my Gayla. Thank you for being my friend and sister.

Jesse, thank you for calling on me to help you with surprising Alicia. It meant so much that you trusted me to help you with this important step forward. Thank you also for helping my daddy with his boat parts. He's so thrilled to have "someone in the business" also in the family. I am proud to call you brother, Friend.

I love you both and say a prayer of thanks for you.

Your sister,
Jaimee

No comments:

Post a Comment