Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursdays are Happiness Reports:
October--Having More Energy

Good lord! I am so glad this month is over. I did diddly squat to my goals and it's pathetic to keep writing that. I don't know what is worse: missing my goal consistently or writing about it constantly. I failed this month...fail, fail, fail! And to boot, I am more tired than I was at the beginning of October.

At least November is a pick me up! Can't wait...being thankful comes naturally to me. This first week will be coming up with a written plan to follow each day. I am going to incorporate the 30 Day Mom Challenge from iMOM.com to keep that going. In the second week, the goal is to pray purposefully every day, listing all the people and things I am thankful for. The next week will be to make a point to thank at least 10 people a day...you'd be surprised how the words "Thank You" improve someone's mood. Then finally, I am going to create something...will give that some more thought.

Thank you (look at me already getting started on next month!) for continuing to support this little bit of crazy each day! Visit my blog each Thursday to see how My Happiness Project is going! Here's the plan by month so far:
  • August--being organized
  • September--eating healthier
  • October--having energy (hang my head in shame at the failure)
  • November--being thankful
  • December--focusing on family and friends
  • January--focusing on marriage
  • February--focusing on parenting
  • March--being creative
  • April--being helpful
  • May--working smarter
  • June--being adventurous
  • July--loving Jaimee

No comments:

Post a Comment