My therapist loaned me a book
titled The Worry Cure.
1. Accept the present situation
2. Commit to taking action where
action is needed.
3. Live for NOW not a future
that is unknown.
This next week will be a kicker though...seven days of working out. I have my choice of the recreation centers, videos at home or walking around the neighborhood (so glad the heat wave of 2011 is over!). Wish me luck!
Thank you for continuing to support this little bit of crazy each day! Visit my blog each Thursday to see how My Happiness Project is going! Here's the plan by month so far:
August--being organized September--eating healthier
- October--having energy
- November--being thankful
- December--focusing on family and friends
- January--focusing on marriage
- February--focusing on parenting
- March--being creative
- April--being helpful
- May--working smarter
- June--being adventurous
- July--loving Jaimee