I am trying to get back on track since being ill. This week's listography is short and inspired by this picture I found on Tumblr. I live in fear...always have. It truly is a prison because it keeps me from doing anything outside of my comfort zone. Here are the 10 things I have feared throughout my life.
What is Your Prison?
10. Roller coasters (conquered in my 20s thanks to my sister-in-law)
9. Heights (I continue to struggle but torment myself continually ie. Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty Crown--thanks go to my brother James)
8. Inner Tube Riding behind a boat (conquered at 19 thanks to wanting to impress my now husband, then boyfriend)
7. Guns (conquered in my 20s but still don't like them)
6. Speeding Cars/Traffic
5. Spiders (don't think I am missing out on anything here)
4. Snakes (or here either)
3. Ice Skating (I can do it but am a complete nervous wreck the entire time)
2. Public Speaking (conquered when I became a teacher)
1. Dieing (maybe they all can be summed up in this one; don't judge...even people who believe in heaven are afraid of dieing.)