Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursdays are Happiness Reports:
October--Having More Energy

So True!
What's that saying? "If you want to entertain and amuse God, make a plan." I must have meant October is all about exerting all my energy to mend and heal. I started the first week by falling in the front flower bed and jacking up my foot to where I couldn't wear a shoe, much less work out. Week two I am wearing shoes only long enough to go to the doctor for the chest cold that turned into bronchitis. Now this week, I have coughed myself into irritating my hiatal hernia so that I cannot eat anything but rice, yogurt and mashed potatoes. On a plus note, I have lost five more pounds this week but easy lost is easy gained back. Also, with the help of all the meds I am sleeping more than eight hours each night. Maybe it's like training a new born to sleep through the night and my body will like it so much that it will become the norm. I have one week left in October, and I am going to do SOMETHING in the way of exercise. The drinking only water thing is going well since everything else irritates my stomach. Like I said during eat healthy month...have a plan but be flexible or you'll go insane.

Thank you for continuing to support this little bit of crazy each day! Visit my blog each Thursday to see how My Happiness Project is going! Here's the plan by month so far:
  • August--being organized
  • September--eating healthier
  • October--having energy
  • November--being thankful
  • December--focusing on family and friends
  • January--focusing on marriage
  • February--focusing on parenting
  • March--being creative
  • April--being helpful
  • May--working smarter
  • June--being adventurous
  • July--loving Jaimee

No comments:

Post a Comment