10. Comparisons to her mother (disparaging or otherwise)
9. Comparisons to your mother/ex girl friends/wives (favorable or otherwise)
8. Compaisons to her physically from the beginning of your relationship
7. Comparisons to her mentally or emotionally from the beginning of your relationship
6. Questions of her emotional state being tied to her menses
5. Facial or body hair, odors or functions of any kind
4. Fights that were had at any time in the past
3. Negative Descriptors that could be misconstrued as "name calling"
2. Housekeeping or Cooking that has gone awry
1. Intamacy that was not up to your standards
10. Thank you for being so thoughtful.
9. I can't think of anyone who I would rather spend time with.
8. I really enjoyed the (insert name of favorite meal) you made that time. Let's have that tomorrow.
7. I am thinking of going to the gym/going for a walk/etc. Would you mind coming with me so you can keep me company.
6. I have really been craving my mom's (insert name of favorite meal). I got the recipe from her. Would you help me make it?
5. You seem a little stressed. What can I do to help?
4. We haven't spent enough time together this week. Let's do something fun together tonight.
3. I just really want to hug you right now.
2. Let's eat out tonight. I was craving _________ anyway.
1. I love you.
Here's to hoping you make it!