Thursday, September 15, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award--I won an Award!

Sweet Laura Maria at "Lessons, Emotions and something that begins with R" nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am not sure it's an official Here's-a-trophy-for-your-mantel award, but it is sure nice to be recognized. I feel special. Thank you Laura Maria!

To accept this award there are a few rules:
1) thank the blogger who awarded you and link back to them (DING!)
2) share 7 interesting facts about yourself (DING!)
3) pass the award on to 15 newly discovered blogs (DING!)
So for my 7 interesting facts:
1- My best friend in high school said once I was like Peter in the Bible. I think because she meant that all my oopsies in life helped me to reach anyone with God's love.

2- If I could meet any four people living or dead, I would like to visit with Ellen Degeneres, Michelle Obama, Queen Latifa and Julia Roberts.
3- I lived in Hoboken, New Jersey (home town of Frank Sinatra and the first professional baseball game played in the US), for eight months in 1999 and 2000.
4- I like to cook and clean and would have loved to be a stay at home mom and housewife. Maybe in my next incarnation!

5- My beautiful sister started me writing when I was three or four by giving me a sheet of paper with "I love you" written on it. She told me to copy it so I would leave her alone. I think I ended up writing those three words on any surface that would stand still.

6- My favorite book of all time is To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
7- I am blessed with more family and friends than I deserve. 

And now for my 15 newly discovered blogs...


  

3 comments:

  1. i love number five...it sounds like gayla's nice way of saying "bugg off!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award, J!!

    It totally made my day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I feel like I just got visited by a celebrity, Elizabeth! And to boot, YOU WERE MY 3000TH VISITOR!

    ReplyDelete