To accept this award there are a few rules:
1) thank the blogger who awarded you and link back to them (DING!)
2) share 7 interesting facts about yourself (DING!)
3) pass the award on to 15 newly discovered blogs (DING!)
So for my 7 interesting facts:
1- My best friend in high school said once I was like Peter in the Bible. I think because she meant that all my oopsies in life helped me to reach anyone with God's love.
2- If I could meet any four people living or dead, I would like to visit with Ellen Degeneres, Michelle Obama, Queen Latifa and Julia Roberts.
3- I lived in Hoboken, New Jersey (home town of Frank Sinatra and the first professional baseball game played in the US), for eight months in 1999 and 2000.
4- I like to cook and clean and would have loved to be a stay at home mom and housewife. Maybe in my next incarnation!
5- My beautiful sister started me writing when I was three or four by giving me a sheet of paper with "I love you" written on it. She told me to copy it so I would leave her alone. I think I ended up writing those three words on any surface that would stand still.
6- My favorite book of all time is To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
7- I am blessed with more family and friends than I deserve.
And now for my 15 newly discovered blogs...
- V. Furnas at Life 4 Me By Me
- Elizabeth-Flourish in Progress at Flourish in Progress
- Megan's Profile at Greetings from Texas!
- Hot Cross Mum at Hot Cross Mum
- Gill at inkpaperpen
- Anne at Domesblissity
- Darby at Darling Daughter Darby
- MultipleMum at And then there were four
- Adam at merry wanderer of the night
- Jodie Ansted at Mummy Mayhem
- Naomi at Seven Cherubs
- Naomi at Under The Yardarm
- Megan Blandford at Writing Out Loud
- Jayne at Writing Without Pay
- Sif at The Untamed Goddess (who is now at http://www.wherethefairieslive.com/)