Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Try Something New Tuesday--A Whole Lotta Nothin'

Well, once again, I am falling behind on my blog. However, with the heat wave of 2011 finally ending yesterday, you couldn't quite expect me to get on a computer. I would like to say I was out trying new things but mostly I was being lazy, watching Food Network, and picking at Hubby Dearest. I did try some new things this week...just nothing monumental or bloggable. My list is below. Vote on what I should try for next week!

Things I Tried This Week:
  • 151 Punch--burned my nose hairs off just smelling it and could only sip three drinks with gags a plenty; two thumbs down...way down!
  • Camera+ Iphone App--absolutely freaking love it! I've probably been boring everyone on FaceBook to tears with all my pic posts.
  • Planning Dinners for the Whole Month--so far so good. We missed the weekend meals but will get caught up since we let the meatball sub rolls go green.
  • Jimmy Johns Un-which--Sosie says their bread is the whole reason to eat their sandwiches but I thought I would give them a shot so I can make her proud at her wedding! I like them...a lot! I do miss the bread though.



The list continues to grow:
  • kayaking
  • 5k training to eventually RUN a 5k
  • mud bath
  • banya (not just food; they have a spa too)
  • Zumba
  • Ballroom dancing class
  • Watch a Bollywood movie at a Bollywood theater
  • Quilting
  • Take Darby to see a Midnight show of Rocky Horror
  • Participate in a flash mob
  • Boot Camp
  • Art Class
  • Dance on a Bar
  • Puerto Rican food
  • Meditate at a Buddhist temple
  • Volunteering at a homeless shelter
  • being a tourist in my own town
  • snow skiing
  • order and eat hash browns "all the way" at Waffle House
  • Make a Funny Face Book

What do you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment