Things I Tried This Week:
- 151 Punch--burned my nose hairs off just smelling it and could only sip three drinks with gags a plenty; two thumbs down...way down!
- Camera+ Iphone App--absolutely freaking love it! I've probably been boring everyone on FaceBook to tears with all my pic posts.
- Planning Dinners for the Whole Month--so far so good. We missed the weekend meals but will get caught up since we let the meatball sub rolls go green.
- Jimmy Johns Un-which--Sosie says their bread is the whole reason to eat their sandwiches but I thought I would give them a shot so I can make her proud at her wedding! I like them...a lot! I do miss the bread though.
The list continues to grow:
- 5k training to eventually RUN a 5k
- mud bath
- banya (not just food; they have a spa too)
- Ballroom dancing class
- Watch a Bollywood movie at a Bollywood theater
- Take Darby to see a Midnight show of Rocky Horror
- Participate in a flash mob
- Boot Camp
- Art Class
- Dance on a Bar
- Puerto Rican food
- Meditate at a Buddhist temple
- Volunteering at a homeless shelter
- being a tourist in my own town
- snow skiing
- order and eat hash browns "all the way" at Waffle House
- Make a Funny Face Book
What do you suggest?