Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursdays are Happiness Reports--September Healthy Eating

BBBBPPPPLLLLTTTTT!!!!! Well, September started with a bang and whoopee!! However, it ends with a fizzle and hope that we have at least learned that making a food plan makes it somewhat easier to not hit the drive through so much. The lesson we learned this month: MAKE A PLAN BUT BE FLEXIBLE WITH CHANGES.

PHOTO SOURCE

October is about having more Energy! Let's see what I come up with for that. The calendar I made up a few months ago says, "Research Relaxation and Engery, Sleep at least 7 hours a night, work out at least five days a week, and add yoga and Zumba to your regime." There's the plan!

I wish I could report great joy and happiness, but it isn't going to happen today. I finally have a dream about Gayla and am geared up for the great peace that it is supposed to bring me and my subconscience has her start screaming at me. I am going to research whatever makes me just not dream! Blah!

Thank you for continuing to support this little bit of crazy each day! Visit my blog each Thursday to see how My Happiness Project is going! Here's the plan by month so far:
  • August--being organized
  • September--eating healthier
  • October--having energy
  • November--being thankful
  • December--focusing on family and friends
  • January--focusing on marriage
  • February--focusing on parenting
  • March--being creative
  • April--being helpful
  • May--working smarter
  • June--being adventurous
  • July--loving Jaimee

No comments:

Post a Comment