Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Blogiversary, Aunt J-Me!

PHOTO SOURCE
It dawned on me a few days ago that today, April 4, would be my first blogiversary. I'd sing but the tune and words become a little...ODD. I began to really and truly write one year ago today. I was chin-deep in grief after losing my sister and needed a way to release and cope. In one year's time, I have healed quite amazingly mostly because of you and your support. It always tickles and shocks me when I go to events with friends and family and there's a reader who tells me, "I love reading your blog every day." I am always surprised. Thank you for joining me in this journey of crazy. I hope to see many more years of this and hear from you often. I send you a really big hug (or elbow bump if you aren't a hugger). Much love, Jaimee!

The Top 10 Posts from 2011 to 2012:

10. Found a Greeting Card from Gayla (tied)
  9. My Epic Fail at Getting Kasey Kahne to take Gayla along for the ride (tied)
  8. Our Bridesmaids Ode to Sosie on Video
  7. Darling Daughter was Bullied
  6. Jumping on My Soap Box about Distracted Driving
  5. Trying Something New Tuesdays--Gelish Nail Polish
  4. My Write on Wednesday Participation about a Song
  3. A Free Crochet Pattern for Mary Jane Slippers
  2. The Family We CHOOSE---for my Sosie
  1. A Letter I wrote to the CEO of Girl Scouting

No comments:

Post a Comment