Monday, April 30, 2012

Z is for The End

Blogging from A to Z in April has been another great exercise in dedication. I am sad to see it end and yet relieved to go back to my blog when I get the chance ways. :-) I am so thrilled to have new followers and hope y'all stick around to see what else Aunt J-Me has to say. I do apologize for this being so uninspired...Darling Daughter had asked that I save Z for her. Alas, after her telling me, "No, don't write one...I'll do it" humpteen million times, she finally said, "Meh...sorry. I don't know what to write." 


Z is for Zoo and Zebra so here are some pics from our recent trip to the Zoo.












2 comments:

  1. Meercats are cute. Congrats on making it to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! Do you mind me asking which zoo?

    ReplyDelete