10. Poor Choices make great stories.
9. A sincere apology makes it hard for people to hold a grudge.
8. Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
7. Perception is reality to the individual.
6. Keep "ex" phone numbers in your phone but mark them all as "DO NOT ANSWER!"
5. I smile when people call names because they are basically saying, "I am (insert whatever name they just called you)."
4. Once you reach the age of 18, you are responsible for making your life whatever you choose so you have to stop blaming whomever you think screwed you up.
3. Marry your best friend.
2. Learn something new every day.
1. Love is the best gift to give yourself as well as others.
bonus: Make someone happy every day, even if it is yourself.
Share with me your truism wisdom...