Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursdays are Happiness Reports: Focus on Family and Friends Month End

Wrapping up 2011 with my updated happiness project report and getting ready to tackle 2012. For the month of December, I spent time focusing on family and friends. I made a point to have heart-felt conversations with everyone I hold dear. I tried to make everyone at least one home-made gift so as to give each person a part of my heart. I made a point to be present at every event we had planned this month and tried with my whole heart to be fully involved.

Because I have been feeling like this endeavor to follow a plan to make happiness is lagging, I also started re-reading Gretchen Ruben's Happiness Project. Below you will find an updated plan for my project. I am essentially going to start over and use the book's plan for the year. Since most of ours match up, I am just rearranging when I focus on one item.

Thank you for continuing to support this little bit of crazy each day! Visit my blog each Thursday to see how My Happiness Project is going! Here's the plan by month so far:
  • January--BOOST ENERGY
  • February--REMEMBER LOVE MARRIAGE
  • March--AIM HIGHER WORK
  • April--LIGHTEN UP PARENTHOOD
  • May--BE SERIOUS ABOUT PLAY
  • June--MAKE TIME FOR FRIENDS
  • July--BUY SOME HAPPINESS
  • August--CONTEMPLATE THE HEAVENS
  • September--PURSUE A PASSION
  • October--PAY ATTENTION
  • November--KEEP A CONTENTED HEART
  • December--BOOT CAMP PERFECT HAPPINESS

1 comment:

  1. Life always feel better with a plan. Very impressive Mrs. Think I might do something similar myself...you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete