Thursday, December 15, 2011

AUNT J-ME SAYS DO SOMETHING NICE...?

Because I like to imagine that I am a famous blogger like the Bloggess or Flourish in Progress or the Pioneer Woman and that I secretly have tons of fans, I am just going to assume that y'all are thinking this is like "Simon Says" and you are waiting for me to say "Aunt J-Me says do something nice today." It would crush my spirit if no one participated in my first give-away! I promise you'll like the prize and love the feeling it gives you to change the world.

If you don't know what I am talking about, read yesterday's entry. Big hugs!

Aunt J-Me says, "Do Something Nice Today!"

1 comment:

  1. I held doors open for a woman pushing a stroller and a person walking into the gym, but neither of those are unusual acts for me.

    ReplyDelete