Thursday, June 30, 2011

No! Stop That!

In the last post, I acknowledged my self-loathing. I am aware of it. I know where it began. I know why I do it. Now, let's look at changing it.

I will say, "No! Stop that!" Then I will encourage myself like I would a friend who needed me to tell them to keep going, keep trying. I acknowledge that I am trying to change. I will focus on what I do well. I will forgive myself. I will state things in the affirmative...this could be comical.

NOT: I am fat and lazy.
RATHER: I like myself with a little padding and without an agenda. (EAEANT! Try again)
TA-DA!: I have been successful losing weight in the past, and I can do it again. I will get up and go for a walk.

Today I am in OSHA training. Not a lot to blog about. Maybe tomorrow will be more interesting. Today's positive thought...I WAS A GOOD TEACHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment