Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Paper Flowers


My new addiction is absorbing everything I can from Ree at www.thepioneerwoman.com. Yesterday, I created a boquet basket of paper flowers from her web site. Check it out at http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeandgarden/. I highly recommend you get the full instructions from her web site. The only modifcations I made were to add leaves that I cut out using my wacky scissors and glueing everything into a shallow basket I made from scrapbook paper. Do something creative today. This little project made me smile, and the praise I received filled my heart. Is it crazy I want to post my creation to her FaceBook and tell her thank you?

2 comments:

  1. I think You should! Anyone would be delighted to see their hard work result in someone else enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete