Friday, June 10, 2011

"I'm a logger - just up from Coos Bay, Oregon..."


We're a road trip family! And Ray Stevens' genius was always invited to join us. In fact, I am thinking I'll download a few of our favorites to my playlist before we hit the road tomorrow. We're no longer a family of five in an Astro Van with our first tape deck and individual captains chairs. We're a troop of four varying vehicles, 8 adults (sorta), 2 teens, and 2 big boys (babies). The music is more of the IPhone/IPod nature and the artists are more eclectic, and we all have the house sitters and dog sitters lined up. Only one thing could make this trip perfect, but I am not going there today. I hope to post some fun stuff while we're out there, but we won't know till we get there if we're able. Nevertheless, an adventure awaits, and I am singing in my head, "I want to sing and dance, I want to sing and dance, I want to be a pirate in the Pirates of Penzance, Wear me silver-buckled slippers and me tight shiny pants,I want to sing and dance."

No comments:

Post a Comment