Monday, May 16, 2011

A Few of Her Favorite Things...


Shopping has never been my favorite sport, nor will it ever be something that I just feel like doing for "fun." I would shop with myGayla whenever she wanted though because it was exciting to watch her just see something she wanted or needed and just buy it. When I am forced to shop, I always keep my eyes open for things that my loved ones would like. Each of them has their own "list" that runs through my head like a marquee listing favorites and hobbies. You can imagine how shopping in the last two months has gone. There are many store clerks befuddled by the weeping crazy lady on aisle 10.

Gayla's Favorite Things:
Dirty Dancing and anything Patrick Swayze
Kasey Khane, Carl Edwards and anything NASCAR
Electronic Battleship and all games with cards (Spades, Phase 10, etc.)
Anything Weenie Dog Related
Scooby Doo
Neutral-colored or brown sweaters
Wuthering Heights and The Scarlet Letter
Un-sweet iced tea from Sonic (Sonic Ice)
Steak and baked potatoes
Shrimp (dreading those commercials for Shrimp Fest at Red Lobster)
Grilled Cheese
Reeses Cups
Sweet tarts
Now and Laters

You can imagine why I spend a lot of time in stores weeping!



Photo Source: http://www.westcoastweathervanes.com/IMAGES/Human-weathervane-images/Mary-Poppins-weathervane-photo1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment