Thursday, May 5, 2011

B is for Ballet

When Gayla and I were little girls, our mama enrolled us at Patty Smith's dance studio to take ballet. I remember the classes. I remember not practicing like I was supposed to. I remember watching Gayla like a mimicking monkey during our three minutes on stage. Unfortunately my brattiness must have won out because that was our only year of ballet. We did try tumbling though. For a year! My poor sister...she loved to dance. In college she finally got her dance class...C&W! From them on she was a dancing fanatic. There were a lot of nights spent dancing in our 20s. She told me once that I could only marry a man who would dance with me. So I did. During our last Epic Fun night at the end of January, I danced with my sister. It was Epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment