Friday, July 27, 2012

UPDATED: Weight Watchers After Week Two...Perspective

This week was not as a successful as last. However, I did manage to lose one pound for a total of 7.4 in two weeks. I had only two sodas, which is better, and I tracked everything I ate, which is best. However, I only walked twice and didn't make it to yoga at all. I have given serious consideration to the personal training idea and am leaning more that way than I was last week. I am also looking into Lifetime Fitness because then I could have yoga every evening and Zumba too. Since it would be silly to tack on another goal when I didn't even achieve last week's, I am sticking with adding more activity this week.


 





Perspectives I reached this week:
  • These photos don't show squat but my clothes are getting bigger so I must be getting smaller.
  • To drink a 20 oz. soda, I would need to walk for an hour (6 POINTS).
  • Because I wanted to eat fast food this week, I did a little research:

41 POINTS IN ONE MEAL IS EQUAL TO:
Almost an Entire Day's Food Allowance--PERSPECTIVE
Almost 7 hours of walking at a slow pace--PERSPECTIVE
Almost 5 hours of aerobics, jazzercise--PERSPECTIVE
A little less than 2 hours of Zumba--PERSPECTIVE
Almost 5 hours of hiking--PERSPECTIVE
Almost 7 hours of yoga--PERSPECTIVE

Thank goodness, I opted for the Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad from Wendy's--12 POINTS.


UPDATE: I may need to find a different WW meeting each week. I felt a little judged during today's discussion on SALADS. Rather than making the stink face because I enjoy the 12 point Wendy's salad or the 10 point McDonald's salad, let's give me a high five for not consuming a Baconator, Fries and a Cola (40 points) or Chicken Strips with gravy (92 points). THAT'S SOME FREAKING PERSPECTIVE, JUDGY HATERS! Gosh!


4 comments:

  1. It's horrifying isn't it...what we've been trained to think is all right for us to ingest in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you!!! Keep up the great work. Its all about consistency..you are searching for that..and you will find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Keep on . . . I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet baby, I am proud you made a good choice. You can do this.

    ReplyDelete