Friday, February 24, 2012

Happiness Report: Focus on Marriage Week 3 and 4

Actions speak louder than words...

I can tell hubby dearest and darling daughter that I love them every hour of every day. However, it wouldn't mean a hill of Hershey's kisses (ooh...that sounds like yummy heaven) if I didn't back it up with "proof" of my affection for them.

In addition to hugs and kisses, I have focused this last week and the next on showing them that I love them. For Valentine's Day, I received a box of bouji-bouji couture chocolates. Instead of hiding them away, I brought them home to share with HD and DD. I wanted them to experience amazing chocolate. Also, the hubster has been given a fishing freebie to use whenever, with me taking the girl child to her hockey games. I also have been leaving him steam messages on the shower glass in soap (although he did ask me why I was drawing butts---THOSE ARE HEARTS MR. ROMANTIC). I have also been following him into the garage when he takes his "breaks" and really listening to him when he talks...I have to stop that though because it makes quitting smoking that much harder. We really need to find him a keep-your-hands-busy hobby so he will quit too.

Thank you for continuing to support this little bit of crazy each day! Visit my blog each Thursday to see how My Happiness Project is going! Here's the plan by month so far:

  • January--BOOST ENERGY
  • February--REMEMBER LOVE MARRIAGE
  • March--AIM HIGHER WORK
  • April--LIGHTEN UP PARENTHOOD
  • May--BE SERIOUS ABOUT PLAY
  • June--MAKE TIME FOR FRIENDS
  • July--BUY SOME HAPPINESS
  • August--CONTEMPLATE THE HEAVENS
  • September--PURSUE A PASSION
  • October--PAY ATTENTION
  • November--KEEP A CONTENTED HEART
  • December--BOOT CAMP PERFECT HAPPINESS
  • 

No comments:

Post a Comment