Monday, February 13, 2012

Dreamstorm...What if You Had the Superball...

$360 million! Oh to dream...

Let's go with the standards, pay off all our crazy debt, set up our darling daughter for life, invest enough to live comfortably on just the interest. Now for the dreaming part...

Huh...after spending just 10 minutes writing every crazy dream I could think of (charities, fishing in all 50 states, land and house next to my parents with an ice rink and hockey team, private school, my dream "office", chef, maid, personal trainer and driver), I deleted it all. I think I would live the secret millionaire's life. I might still get the land and build the house next to my parents, but the rest of the time I would spend the rest of my life going out and finding worthy people to whom I would give it away every day. Our population shows to be 313,008,000...That means I could ideally give each person in the US a dollar and still be pretty dang well off! Plus, I wouldn't have to give anything to that 1% who were already taken care of. If I had purchased that winning ticket, I would finally be able to prove to everyone who always tells me I cannot save the world that I really could. WONDER J-ME TO THE RESCUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment