Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Aloha Mama and Daddy

Well, I finally figured out my funk! Mama and Daddy have been on their Hawaiian adventure for the last eight days. I didn't quite recognize at the time that I was worried for their safety, but after seeing them this morning, I am finally back at ease and the light bulb has flashed. Just like when Gayla spent a week in Mexico by herself, I was worried for my mother and father. Good heavens! Come to think of it, I may be worried most of the time now by the unknown (and probably unrealistic and irrational) future. Craptastic! How does one not spend their life worrying about how it is going to play out? Look out below, Funk! J-Me is coming back around. :-P

1 comment:

  1. We thank you so much for taking care of our grand puppies! Do not worry about us. Like all of mankind we have enjoyed the happiest moments and the saddest moments that all life gives. People we love are on both sides of the great divide. I will be as happy to see your sister when that time comes as I was to see you yesterday. We love you.

    ReplyDelete