Thursday, February 23, 2012

DING! I have a plan....

For almost a year, I have been trying to figure out what I can do to bring distracted driving to the attention of the world. I began with writing to my legislative representatives...not so epic fail. That made me mad and sad so I went back to the drawing board. What I have come up with so far...EDUCATE, EDUCATE EDUCATE. The Texas legislature presented regulations to our governor and he vetoed it. Although I don't agree with Gov. Perry, I do see the value in his suggestion that we educate our citizens about distracted driving.

I created a blog for this purpose and hope you will join it as well. www.TexansAgainstDistractedDriving.blogspot.com. Thank you as always for supporting my craziness. I promise not to hold you liable when I am committed. :-0)

No comments:

Post a Comment