1. I like the few outfits I kept and put together so I feel more confident after getting ready in the morning, which is super fast now.
2. Because I am super fast getting ready, I am eating breakfast at home or at the office and avoiding the drive through.
3. No drive through gives me more money to buy bouji bouji yarn for crocheting, which makes me feel classy.
4. I feel classy, which also leads to me putting more effort into my health and appearance.
5. Because I am feeling better physically, I don't just become a lump on the couch when I get home, and chores are getting done without struggle. I am also making dinner, which keeps us out of the drive through in the evenings, which gives us more money as a family!
6. Keeping the house tidy, cooking dinner and saving money gives me peace of mind so I can rest at night.
7. Resting at night makes me pop out of bed in the morning.
8. Because I get up feeling rested, I am working to keep the organization in my closet.
Steps I worked in this week that I got from Gretchen Rubin's Happiness Project: finding a chore that takes about ten minutes and knocking it out right before I go to bed...great peace of mind and sense of accomplishment.
Thank you for continuing to support this little bit of crazy each day! Visit my blog each Thursday to see how My Happiness Project is going! Here's the plan by month so far:
- January--BOOST ENERGY
- February--REMEMBER LOVE MARRIAGE
- March--AIM HIGHER WORK
- April--LIGHTEN UP PARENTHOOD
- May--BE SERIOUS ABOUT PLAY
- June--MAKE TIME FOR FRIENDS
- July--BUY SOME HAPPINESS
- August--CONTEMPLATE THE HEAVENS
- September--PURSUE A PASSION
- October--PAY ATTENTION
- November--KEEP A CONTENTED HEART
- December--BOOT CAMP PERFECT HAPPINESS