- Getting lost going somewhere you know how to get to but just flubbed it? 400 Bad File Request--Usually means the syntax used in the URL is incorrect (e.g., uppercase letter should be lowercase letter; wrong punctuation marks).
- Dialing the wrong telephone number? 401 Unauthorized--server looking for some encryption key from the client and is not getting it. Also, wrong password may have been entered.
- Forgetting your alarm code or fiddling with every key on your chain and being stuck outside? 403 Forbidden/Access Denied--Similar to 401; special permission needed to access the site -- a password and/or user name if it is a registration issue. Other times you may not have the proper permissions set up on the server or the site's administrator just doesn't want you to be able to access the site.
- Brain Farts? 408 Request Timed Out--Client stopped the request before the server finished retrieving it. A user will either hit the stop button, close the browser, or click on a link before the page loads.
- Migraines? 502 Service Temporarily Overloaded--Server congestion; too many connections; high traffic.
- Knocking on your significant other's door only to have find out they moved without telling you? 503 Service Unavailable--Server busy, site may have moved ,or you lost your dial-up
I wish I could say I overcame my 502 Brain Issue and found some happiness through boosted energy this week. However, the laundry is strewn throughout the upstairs bedrooms, the chores are not being done and I spend every moment not at work under a blanket, seeking dark cool places. You know it's a bad one when you are begging your husband to drill just a tiny hole in your skull to relieve the pressure just a smidge. We will take off with marriage and love happiness next week. Since he won't commit brain surgery, it's not looking good for him.
Thank you for continuing to support this little bit of crazy each day! Visit my blog each Thursday to see how My Happiness Project is going! Here's the plan by month so far:
- February--REMEMBER LOVE MARRIAGE
- March--AIM HIGHER WORK
- April--LIGHTEN UP PARENTHOOD
- May--BE SERIOUS ABOUT PLAY
- June--MAKE TIME FOR FRIENDS
- July--BUY SOME HAPPINESS
- August--CONTEMPLATE THE HEAVENS
- September--PURSUE A PASSION
- October--PAY ATTENTION
- November--KEEP A CONTENTED HEART
- December--BOOT CAMP PERFECT HAPPINESS