Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24--Have A Peach Waffle and Listen to Some Crazy Beats...Then Call This Day Celebrated

Holy all things in a hurry...so much has been going on that I haven't had a chance to pause long enough to update the blog! Last week, I became a teacher again! After waiting till day before yesterday for the FBI to give me the go-for-it, I hit the ground running at the speed of light since the first day of school is this coming Monday. I am thrilled to be heading back into my heart career. I am so unprepared at this point that I am running on pure "this has to get done" juice.

It's Friday! Since everyday is a celebration, it's perfect to combine the greatness of today and say, "Have a waffle slathered in peaches while listening to some crazy music and call today CELEBRATED!"

Here's some fun crazy to get you in the spirit...I LOVE GENIUS THAT TAKES A SONG THAT HAS BEEN PLAYED TO CLICHE AND MAKES IT FUN AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment