Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15--NOT Best Friends Day; Happy Relaxation Day, Yo!

My beloved sister Gayla with two of our besties, M & J.
If you've been following this blog for the last few days, then you know that today is BEST FRIENDS DAY! I think this is everyday but who am I to snub a celebration of the ones you love! Well, I might have been mistaken, which is only made worse by the fact that I cannot recreate my error in where I found my info. In addition to Google, Yahoo, and Fun Holidays, Holiday Insights says this day is June 8. I am still going to a tasting with my best friends today for their wedding and commitment ceremony. So booyah!

Bestie Sosie with me in NOLA.
Today IS National Relaxation Day. Oh, what to do, what to do! I don't know if I'll have time to book a massage, my favorite form of relaxation. However, I might be able to persuade the Hubby Dearest to give me a foot massage. Have I mentioned that I am SPOILED well loved?!

How do you relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment