Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sept. 13--Positive Thinking Day

I have tried to always be a positive thinker. I used to be the first person to say, "There's a reason for this. You'll see." I thought that was a positive outlook, always seeking the silver lining. Then a nut-bag of an ex-BOYfriend told me that I was a fatalist because of this outlook. So which is it? Am I forever looking for the silver lining or just resigned to having no control? Whatever the outcome, I'll keep looking for the positive each day, especially today.

By the way...silver lining explanation. When dark or darker clouds block the sun, a bright outline appears around the cloud. I see this as even in the dark times, there is always a sun just waiting to brighten the day. Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a positive thought to start the day. I find it takes so much less energy to just be accepting of things and move on.

    ReplyDelete