Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sept. 12--Chocolate Milk-shake Day

PHOTO SOURCE
In honor of today being Chocolate Milkshake Day, I have a joke for you that only a select few will give a chuckle.

There are two penguins on an iceberg. 
The iceberg breaks apart sending one penguin one way and the other penguin in the opposite direction. 
The first penguin screams, "Bye, my love! I will miss you and love you forever!!!"
The second penguin yells back, "CHOCOLATE MILK!"

If you aren't laughing, I won't hold it against you. Just know that for those in my life that have a hard time saying, "I Love You," I always know what they mean when they say, "CHOCOLATE MILK!"

NOTE: Send all your prayers for my beloved Daddy who is having back surgery today. I am a nervous wreck and can't focus for squat!

2 comments: