Tuesday, April 2, 2013

B is for Brother

 

James II has been there through it all...poor guy!
Jesse just joined the fun!







God gave me one brother when I was almost three years old; He led me to find the others over time. One by blood, two by marriage, and two by the love in my heart. I am blessed with all of these men...most days! On the other days, I am bombasted with bumptious (adjective meaning disagreeable) picking and teasing that would make you think I grew up with them all making blanket forts in the living room and fighting over who gets the last roll at dinner. Most importantly, I know they all love me. I know that I am blessed by brothers.

Gayla with Mike and Jeremy, brothers of my heart.

1 comment:

  1. No brothers for me.... I got all sisters! Always wanted a bro!

    ReplyDelete